Friday, March 20, 2009

Irish Princess

I may not be Irish, and I'm no princess. But I do get to celebrate my birthday on St. Patrick's Day every single year!!


This year was the BIG 3-0! I kinda snicker everytime I say that ;) Anywho....I have some really great friends,and they think I'm great too. ( Maybe an exaggeration, but I like the way it sounds). They, with the help of Jay, surprised me with dinner at Tico's. What a great surprise. I had no idea these guys were in on it.


Since the "photographer's" camera died at dinner, the only pic I have to share is my crown!! Well, actually, there are some pics, but I don't think a picture of the "unders" I got would be appropriate. Well, I feel the Lord "nudging" me. I think I've said enough!!
A great big THANK YOU to Kim, Fraiser, Nancy, and T!!! Love you guys!!!


No comments: