Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"Romance"


Dates are few an far between for Jay and I, but we actually got to go on one for Valentine's. The only time we go to NICE places is of course with out the kiddos, but probably because we are too cheap, or broke, but we have no shame when it comes to using our gift cards to eat out. We ate at AJ's and the food was fabulous!

It was a very typical night out for us......Sitting at the table ,
I'm having a nice drink, talking to Jay, as he nodds in agreement to my conversation trying to be inerested. All the while not really making eye contact with me.....WHY? Because we were just close enough to the bar and the BIG SCREEN with a basketball game on! Oh sweet romance!! I couldn't help but laugh.

I'm not complaining, although I have been known to do so. He's so good to me!! He's a great father and husband! He has to be to put up with me!

I love YOU, JAY!

No comments: