Thursday, April 23, 2009

And we're off!

I can't believe it is finally here. The half marathon is Saturday. We will leave for Nashville in the morning. Jason will be "driving the two Ms. Daisys". Matthew will be joining us later with his sister.

Here's a pic of Molly and I. Molly, you're a trooper, and I just love you!




We've been blessed with lots of support from our husbands. Matthew has given us lots of running tips, and well, Jason has had to rearrange his fishing schedule. Which is monumental;) Mann and Mandy Conrad, I think they call themselves Team Conrad, have also been very helpful. Last, and certainly not least, Ms. Becky, or should I say Coach! Becky is a "retired runner", and not by her choice. I guess you could say the artificial knee is a bit of a handicapp. If you ask me, she's a pro at this. Here we are with the Ultra Marathon runner! Love you, Becky!

1 comment: