Sunday, April 26, 2009

Unbelievable!

I just wanted to post a few pictures from the Half Marathon. Its still "soaking" in, and when I can put into words just exactly what an experience this was I will share with you all! All I can say at this point is that it was truely unbelievable. We both finished, but at different times. We got separated at about mile 7. My official time was 2:45 and Molly's was 3:01. Jason didn't get too many pictures due to the crowd. I will have more later from Molly. Above and below are from the begining around miles 1 and 3.


WE DID IT!!!!
We had all the best intentions to really celebrate, but as you can imagine we were so tired. We did manage to eat dinner and have a few drinks. Then off to bed it was!
I even had a few pics of me and Jason, but accidently deleted them.



No comments: